About the Firm
Experienced Family Law Firm Handles Custody Disputes and Divorce in New York
Dedicated attorney resolves marital dissolution and child support conflicts in Westchester County
At the Law Office of Gordon A. Burrows, in White Plains, we are dedicated to seeking the best possible outcomes to the legal challenges our Westchester County clients face. Possessing more than 30 years of experience in divorce and family law, founding attorney Gordon A. Burrows has a comprehensive understanding of New York statutes and how they can affect your case. With commitment and pragmatism, our firm can guide you through the most difficult aspects of your divorce, from disputes over child custody and visitation rights to the division of marital assets and debts. We can also advocate for alimony and child support arrangements that meet your family’s needs.
Respected White Plains attorney represents your family’s interests
Whether your goal is to settle your divorce amicably or you need to resolve a contentious legal aspect, when you work with the Law Office of Gordon A. Burrows, you can rely on our:
- Solid reputation — Our firm is highly respected by the courts and counsel in Westchester County and the surrounding areas.
- Personalized attention — We know that each marriage and family is different, so we will take the time to understand the details of your case and seek to resolve them in a way that benefits you.
- Courtroom experience — If reaching a settlement is not possible, attorney Gordon A. Burrows will be by your side in court as your dedicated representative, bringing more than three decades of experience as a litigator. Over many years, attorney Gordon A. Burrows has obtained great results in favor of his clients in both the simplest and most complex of cases.
We take pride in helping our clients to find solutions to the problems before them.
Areas of Practice
Accomplished counsel helps clients navigate divorce and custody challenges
and its related conflicts are some of the most stressful experiences that any person can go through. Gordon A. Burrows has focused his entire career on easing the frustration that comes with these legal processes. Our firm provides support in the following areas:
- Child custody and visitation rights — We will protect your parental rights and help you achieve the most favorable outcome for your children.
- Property division — Dividing debts and assets can be a complicated process. We will take on the responsibility of managing the practical details.
- Spousal support — Gordon A. Burrows will fight to secure a fair arrangement that helps you to maintain your lifestyle even after your divorce is finalized.
- Child support — Showing an accurate depiction of your finances and your spouse’s is crucial to attaining and enforcing fair agreements. We will help you get the information you need.
- Uncontested divorce — If you and your spouse agree on all financial and parenting arrangements, our firm can guide you through the uncontested divorce process.
We also handle post-divorce issues, including modifications to legal agreements based on changing circumstances.
Contact our Westchester County firm today for an initial family law consultation
Our track record and longstanding reputation for excellence in Westchester County makes the Law Office of Gordon A. Burrows the right firm to resolve your divorce and family issues. Please call us, in White Plains, at 914-683-3520 or contact us online
to schedule an initial consultation.